Baba Chic Boutique Terms And Conditions
- We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always aim to deliver within 7-10 working days (depending on the payment method used) any Order which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates. Deliveries are done Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm.
- We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. (due to break down of delivery vehicle, workers strike or hijacking.)
- On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address
- We deliver in our standard packaging.
- Neither Baba Chic Boutique nor any of its representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Site or the services or content provided from and through this Site. Furthermore Baba Chic Boutique makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this Site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like us to repair, replace or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable Contract, and we find that the Product has: (The following is not applicable to Personalized Design Jewellery, eg Name Plates or Engraving)
- a) been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
- b) been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
- c) been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer's instructions for the Product; or
- d) deteriorated through normal wear and tear,
- after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or cheque card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
- To place an order with Baba Chic Boutique you must be 18 years or older and possession of a valid credit or cheque card issued by a bank acceptable to us.